Monday, January 25, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 I'm really trying hard to just read one book at a time. I'm kinda failing at it. LOL Here's what I'm reading this week. I'm adjusting my commitment. At home, I'll stick to one book. At school, uh, well, two at a max! 

Our class read aloud is The Wild Robot. The more I read it, the more I love it!





At home, I'm reading Akin by Emma Donoghue for my book club. However, I have too many evenings things this week. I need to cut that out.  There is a pandemic after all. Aren't we all just staying home and reading.


During DEAR time, I've been trying to read while kids are reading. This week, it's The Rumpelstilskin Problem. The author writes a number of different versions of the story. It's rather brilliant!





No comments:

Post a Comment