Monday, January 18, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 

For someone who has committed to reading only one book at a time, 
I'm doing a lousy job. I just can't help myself! 


I'm still working on this book. I can't say enough good about it. The strategies in it are great. It's one that I need to keep around as a reference to read again and again.


I'm listening to The One and Only Bob again...why? Because it's just so good! I wasn't going to buy a copy because it is only out in hard back right now, but I might not be able to wait. It's just that good.


I have read The Wild Robot before on my own and decided to read it aloud to my class. It has been so fun to read it to them. We are a week in and loving it. There are so many topics that we could make connections to: friendship, kindness, community, etc.I haven't really done much work to connect it, but one day I hope to. It's a great story.








No comments:

Post a Comment