Monday, January 11, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 I've made a big decision. I'm only going to read ONE book at a time from now. Well, except for the book I'm reading aloud to my class....and maybe the audio book I listen to while I walk. LOL In the past, I often had a book at school, a book at my desk at home, a book in the living room by my big comfy chair, and sometimes one in the car too (well, that was more often when I spent time driving kids around and waiting for them much more than I ever do now). I tend to easily get distracted by shiney objects (=new books) and that then means it takes much longer than it should to get through a book. 

So!! This week, Smart but Scattered is first on my list.



After that, I'll read The Handmaid's Tale.

Our read-aloud at school right now is The Wild Robot. I'm loving it!





No comments:

Post a Comment