Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The Upper Case: Trouble in Capital City (Tara Lazar)



Tara Lazar did it again. This story is hilarious. There is so much on every page that we could have stopped and discussed all the way through. Instead, I read it and took note of when they caught the puns. It is a story that my kids will read again and again and discover new funny things each time, I'm sure.

Goodreads says:

Just when Private I thinks all is calm-now that he's cracked the case of 7 Ate 9-Question Mark storms into the office.
Mark is worried. All the uppercase letters are M-I-S-S-I-N-G! But that's absurd. This is CAPITAL City!
Private I is the last letter standing. Will he solve his BIGGEST mystery yet, the UPPER CASE, before it's too late?!
Filled with the same humor, wit, and quirkiness of the hit 7 Ate 9: The Untold Story, comes another laugh-out-loud whodunit.

No comments:

Post a Comment