Monday, November 18, 2019

IMWAYR




Report cards have slowed me down on All The Light We Cannot See. Not only that, I have found myself wanting to slow down with it because it is so rich. I'm really enjoying. I need to get it finished though because I have some great books on my night stand waiting to be read next. They are:



Words on Fire by the great Jennifer Nielsen. I have loved every one of her books so far. I'm sure this one will be the same.

I read The Chalk Man by CJ Tudor for book club. Apparently, that was her first book. I thought it is quite the story for a first book! I decided I'd like to give some more of her books a try so The Hiding Place is the next one I plan to read.

For Grade 3 Book Club we are reading Flora and Ulysses this month. Since it's December and staying inside is sometimes nice, I'm planning on having some extra activities so I better get going on re-reading it so that I can come up with those activities. Should be fun! This book is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment