Sunday, March 31, 2024

The Fitness Curveball (Tim Borys)

 


I had hopes that this book would talk about how to always be an exercises, even when life throws you curveballs. It doesn't really do that though. It does have some good information on habits and belief systems although some of the practices he suggests are a little weird and a waste of time, if you ask me. Having a good foundation of habits definitely is helpful though for when things go sideways, so I'll give him some credit. There is a lot on proper form for exercise too - which is hard to soak in through reading. I bet he's a good personal coach. He book was just so so if you ask me though. 

Goodreadsa says:

Nothing!! There's nothing on Goodreads and mind was the first review. Now that's new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment