Monday, July 1, 2013

Extreme Productivity (Robert C Pozen)

Cover Art for Extreme productivity : boost your results, reduce your hours

I'm always interested in these kinds of books. It's partly a curse from being told that I have the ability to accomplish a lot. That seems to cause me to take on too much.

I'm always interested in being more productive. That being said, I am becoming less and less interested in these books. It reminds me of how I know what to do to lose weight, but am not so good at doing it. I get all the theory behind how to be more productive. I'm just not sure I always have the energy or discipline to make it happen.

Oh well. This one seemed like a good one. Read it if you want....or not, like I did. I skimmed all the main bullet points at the end of each chapter. Good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment