Saturday, December 22, 2012

What I'm Reading

It's Christmas Break and time for some freestyle reading! We will have some quiet time during the holidays and I'm really looking forward to snuggling up in the new blanket my students and their parents gave me and taking in a bunch of great books.

Maybe I'm being too ambitious, but this is what is on my list:

Inkheart - and what the heck, why not the rest of the series! (Inkspell, and Inkdeath)
Inkheart  Cover ImageInkspell Cover ImageInkdeath  Cover Image

Christmas Cookie Club

Cover Art Image

How Full is Your Bucket (great concept!)
 How full is your bucket? positive strategies for work and life  Cover Image
The Last Apprentice
 Cover Art Image
The Kitchen House

Cover Art Image

The Giver Series (there are 4 books....I've read the first one. The fourth just came out)
 The giver  Cover ImageGathering blue  Cover ImageMessenger  Cover ImageSon  Cover Image
How to Hug a Porcupine
 
Wonder
 Wonder  Cover Image
End of Your Life Book Club
The end of your life book club  Cover Image

No comments:

Post a Comment