Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec 31, 2012 What I'm Reading

It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme many book bloggers are using. One of my favorites is Kid Lit Frenzy. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now…who knows, you might discover that next “must read” book!
 
This meme helps me keep track of what I've read and plan out my reading for the next week. It's a growing trend!
 
I'm finishing up Inkheart. Oh how I love this book! I hope to also read the two following books in the series, Inkdeath and Inkspell this week. 
 
Inkheart  Cover ImageInkspell Cover Image 
Inkdeath  Cover Image 
 
 
I also hope to read How Full Is Your Bucket.
 
How full is your bucket? positive strategies for work and life  Cover Image 
 
 On my Ipad, I'm reading 168 hours

  


So many books, so little time!! I will fill as much of my 168 hours this week with reading as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment