Monday, February 1, 2021

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 I follow a lot of book blogs and a number of them post what they're reading each week. It's fun to see what they have in the works. They help me feel better about my inability to just read one book at a time. Unleashing Readers, Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers are some I like to check out. There are always good things happening there!

Last week I had a few audio books come in that boosted my book joy. It was a great week of reading. 

This week I'm still reading The Rumpelstilskin Problem and really loving it. The author is brilliant. The range of approaches to the story is hilarious.




We are almost finished out read aloud of The Wild Robot. My students got wind that there is a book 2 so I might be committed to that one. They're REALLY into it!


Akin is my book club book this month. So far, I'm quite enjoying it. The chapters are super long though.....what's wrong with short chapters?!






No comments:

Post a Comment