Monday, June 24, 2019

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now...you just might discover your next “must-read” book!

I always check out what Teach Mentor Texts is reading and who's talking on the Nerdy Book Club.

This is the book for my book club this month. I keep on just finishing the book minutes for book club so this month, instead, I decided I'd read it first. Nothing like a good Canadian author!

This is my pick for the first grade 3 book club meeting in September. Today we're having "Sneak-a-Peek" and I get to tell our incoming students about it. It's part of the Global Read Aloud. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment