Sunday, September 2, 2018

Dogman: Lord of the Fleas (Dav Pilkey)

This is a seriously fun book. I read it in one night before I went to bed. It's one of those books that seems silly, but if you get rid of any snobbishness and just enjoy it, soon you'll be chuckling too.  It was my first Dog Man book, so I was a little uneducated on the characters. It made me think I should go back and read the books that came before.

There are a lot of knock knock jokes - which seem simple and perhaps an extra - but soon you start to realize they're part of the plot. Great story about a guy with bad character who actually does want to change.

And this is my favorite part:











Goodreads says:

When a new bunch of baddies bust up the town, Dog Man is called into action -- and this time he isn't alone. With a cute kitten and a remarkable robot by his side, our heroes must save the day by joining forces with an unlikely ally: Petey, the World's Most Evil Cat. But can the villainous Petey avoid vengeance and venture into virtue?

No comments:

Post a Comment