Monday, October 16, 2017

IMWAYR

This week I'm finishing Ivy and Bean for grade 3 book club.

Image result for ivy and bean crafts

I'm hosting for my book club this month and I haven't got much into this book (although I have read it before). I really need to get going on Daring Greatly:

13588356

I didn't plan things very well and I missed the date for my community book club last week and never did read One Perfect Lie. I still want to....but it's time to move on. So instead, I'm reading next months' book: The Heart Goes Last. It's a Margaret Atwood book and kind of bizarre...not that surprising.

24388326

I'm also doing some professional reading: Reading in the Wild and the BAS Assessment Guide (some people might think that's boring...but it's amazing!)
17196305 Image result for fountas and pinnell assessment guide benchmark assessment system


No comments:

Post a Comment