Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Monday. What Are You Reading?

This week we are going to swimming provincials in Edmonton, so I will have lots of reading time. Can't wait!

Here is what I am reading: 

Life of Zarf: The Trouble with Weasels. 
Not sure where this one was recommended to me,,,,but it looks interesting!

Dietland. I heard great stuff about this one from The Books on the Nightstand podcast.

A Family of Readers: Colby Sharp mentioned he was reading this so I checked it out. Great book!

Longbourn is my book club's pick for September.

I had Mr. Terupt Falls Again out a while ago and never did read it. This time I got the online audio book from my library! It was recommended to me by the author of The Quirks when we skyped for Gr 3 book club.

Confession: I have never read the Harry Potter series. I actually did read this one more than 15 years ago, but I figure I might need to start from the very beginning. I have lots to read this summer if I am going to read all those books!






No comments:

Post a Comment