Monday, August 10, 2020

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?!

 I start school again next week. To say that I'm nervous and cynical about it may be an understatement. I've watched all the stories in the USA of schools going back and having to immediately quarantine and remind myself that the situation is much better in Canada. At least I hope it is. I've decided to go back to posting my weekly reading plans and plan to spend much more of my personal time reading than I have previously during school. 


This is way more than I can read this week, I think - but I can always hope!


My first books this week that I'm focusing on are Stillness is the Key and Becoming. Shari Lapena is the author of my book club's pick this month (The Couple Next Door) and I thought I'd try another one of her books. I have the audio book of Multipliers and so I will read/listen to it as well. Caterpillar Summer is a book I've had around for a while and still haven't read. Time to get to it since summer is fading!

No comments:

Post a Comment