Monday, July 15, 2019

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

"It's Monday! What are you Reading?" is a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It is a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It's also a great chance to see what others are reading right now...you just might discover your next “must-read” book!

I always check out what Teach Mentor Texts is reading and who's talking on the Nerdy Book Club.

It's time for me to finally finish Who Has Seen the Wind by WO Mitchell. This book is taking me a long time to read.

I heard about John Eldredge from a podcast and now have a bunch of his books out of the library. I've dipped into Beautiful Outlaw, which is a book about the character of Jesus Christ.

I'm re-reading Better Than Before. This time I'm listening to the audio book.

I'm just about finished Saints. I've really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment