Monday, December 31, 2018

IMWAYR

I'm recommitting to sharing my reading plans for the week every Monday. I learned about IMWAYR from Teach Mentor Texts. Go there for lots of other great links!

My goal this year is 104 books - which should be totally do-able. I hope to smash through that goal.

My TBR stack is getting pretty high right now. I need to add a couple Judy Moody books to this stack too because that is the topic of our grade 3 book club this month. I'm committing to do more book talks with my students, so I will have a lot of J fiction to read and re-read.


Book Love....because Penny Kittle is iconic and I've never read it. Every reading teacher should!

The Gown by Jennifer Robson is her latest book. I can't wait to get into it!

The Book of Negroes by Laurence Hill is one I've read before but my book club is discussing it next month so I need to read it again.

Something Fierce is the book club book for the next month. This one can be put off for a bit.

The Futures is the book I got from my December book club gathering/book exchange.

Better Than Before is what I read every January.

My mom gave me some Nancy Drew books and The Wizard of Oz for Christmas. Haven't read those since I was in elementary school. I'm really looking forward to re-reading them and sharing them with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment