Monday, September 17, 2012

What I'm Reading This Week


A lot of blogs I read start of Monday with their To Be Read (TBR) list. Here's mine:



   

I found The Boy Who Met Jesus this summer and had it on hold forever. It finally came and now it's due this week and I can't renew it - so I must get reading quick!

I started The Forgotten Garden in the summer and put it down. Time to finish that one up.

Pride and Prejudice is for book club.

Loser is a book I keep seeing. I have found the title kind of offensive and always put it aside. It was in a package of books I bought to give as gifts for kids. I didn't give that one to anyone. I think I have three copies in my classroom. I decided I should finally read it and figure out what it's about.

The Magic Half is what we're doing as a read aloud in class. Loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment